Drip Edge

Colors may appear different on screen. We can provide sample books for more precise selection.


Narrow corner shaped flashing, called drip edge, that comes out from under your shingles and covers the outer corner. If you will have gutters it will generally be hidden behind them in the places they are installed. Generally drip edge is chosen to match the trim color and/or gutters but sometimes matching the roof can be an interesting affect. 


Extra Accessories

The remaining accessories like pipe jacks and vents will either be purchased in a color matching your shingles or painted with special shingle match paint.